Le 23 mars 05, à 06:04, Brett Porter a écrit :
The additional patch caused a fairly large breakage in Maven indicating it was not backwards compatible. Paul was still investigating when he had time, last I heard.

Sadly, I did not have the cycles to finalize that... and will be offline for 10 days...
Brett, would you find a few cycles to assemble a relatively concrete sequence of instructions, say on bash, to reproduce it ?
Maybe others can do this as well ?
In any case, we should keep an eye on such things even in the future...

I was insisting to do this because it appears to me to be the last show-stopper before Jelly 1.0. Do I mistake ?

paul