From: Stephen Colebourne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:04 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [collections] [VOTE] Bug 33190...

--- James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could we come to some consensus on this item in
Bugzilla? I have already
put my $0.02 in as a comment. But, this one is
somewhat easy either way we
go with it. If the decision is to not include it,
then that's a no-brainer.
If we decide to include it, then it's not much
effort to do that either.
But, a decision has to be made. I'm -1 on including
it, as I don't think
it's a valid approach or all that common.

Actually, I think it could be useful as a technique, if we put out of our minds the validness of the given use case.

If we did include it, it would essentially be a
CallClosureWhenCompleteIterator.

So, I'm +0.5. However on coding matters, any -1 is a
veto, so it won't happen if you -1.

Stephen