On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:28:12 +0100, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I tried to update the vfs website and failed.
> I no longer can login to jakarta.apache.org.
>
> Do we have to use people.apache.org for website deployment now?

>From Sander's message of a few hours ago:

"Do not use www.apache.org, or ${pmc}.apache.org, because these are
not guaranteed to point to the machine where the shells are on."

and:

"Currently we are serving almost all websites of off ajax (our machine
in europe).  Updating your website still happens on minotaur, we're
syncing over the content at regular intervals
(every few hours)."

--
Martin Cooper