On 2005-03-25 19:57:35, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> as part of a review of my demonstration of concepts analysis, i have
> now identified cases where (in theory) an impl jar should solve some
> issues involving child classloaders. (your batsense seems pretty well
> developed brian :) it's a little involved to explain without reference
> to the demonstration cases so i'll leave this as a FYI for now.

Thanks for taking the time to write this document. I'll provide
comments early next week. Both you and Brian refer to my analysis of
JCL as "Ceki's document" without actually linking to it. Is it because
my document is so notorious that it does not need linking to? :-)

Anyway, I don't mind either way. Feel free to keep as is.

-- Ceki Gülcü