Hello!

Well, one of the things I constantly talk about but havent down now.
A better test environment.

Some weeks ago I collected the libraries needet to allow standalone tests.
But I admit I am not happy with them.
Even if they are undoubt good libraries, they are going commercial (ssh) or no longer developed (ftpserver)

And finally we cant test in a nearly realistic environment - who uses the pure-java sshd really.

I use a user-mode-linux (uml) but I found it hard to make it really run on every linux-box, for some reasons I dont know and I dont want to figure out it sometimes works and sometimes dont (hungs on startup, ooopses during hammering it with requests)

What if I provide a super-slim vmware image? It might me the easiest solution with real-life applications.
Might this be accepted by the community?
Do they provide open-source friendly (low cost) licenses?
May we ask them to do so?

--- Mario