Hi guys,

[SNIP]

> I'll ask the maintainer of the plugin, if it is possible to
> get an official release of it.

It's done.
You can download it (maven plugin:download -DartifactId=maven-ant-plugin
-DgroupId=maven -Dversion=1.9) and use it (maven ant).

>From now, you can use external properties to configure the generated ant
>script (to override dependencies for example) :
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/ant/ant-settings.html

If you already have an handwritten ant script, be careful to use the property
'maven.ant.generatebuild.file' to change the name of
the generated one
(http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/ant/properties.html)

We hope that this new release will help you.

Do not hesitate to open issues if needed : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPANT

Cheers,

Arnaud