Personally I think its a lot more readable with the brackets (unless its a simple return). Thus I tend to code as:

return value;
return method();
return (expression);

But if others dislike this, I'll try to remembre not to do it on lang. Better put it in the lang guidelines though.

Stephe

Henri Yandell wrote:
-1 to return (foo) :)

You get my vote to commit. I'm pretty sure the general agreement is to
not have brackets on return statements, but I'm unsure if it's some
contributors or some committers who like the brackets.

Hen