The i18n sandbox project seems to be quite similar to Commons Resources. What is the relationship between the two? Will they continue to co-exist?

i18n is appealing to me because it allows for multiple properties (such as title and details) under a common key. We solve very similar problems in our project, but I would like to use a generic API reusable among several projects. Although I see some changes I would like to make ti i18n. For example, I'd like the ability to qualify the entry with a source (i.e. base name). This requires some other changes of the internal structure.

Is somebody actively working on this project, or can I try some refactoring and additions and contribute suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

  Mattias Jiderhamn