On Sun, 2005-04-17 at 22:12 -0700, Brian Stansberry wrote:
> --- robert burrell donkin
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

> > i now think that a build which creates just an impl
> > jar is required to
> > support at least one use case. anyone want to grab
> > this task?
> >

> Sure, I can do that.  You want patches for the 1.0.5
> branch as well as trunk, or just trunk?

just trunk please :)

i'm a little unsure about whether we push out 1.0.5 with the existing
code or fix some of the issues. it'll probably be easier to tell soon
whether there are only a small number of underlying issues which are
easy to fix. if that's the case, it might be better to start another
branch and push out another alpha with these fixes and the improved
documentation. it should be easy to reapply the patch to the branch, if
not.

- robert