RC2 is now available at
http://www.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1

As per discussions, site stuff was built with maven while the distributions
were build using Ant against JDK 1.2.2. A couple of other minor things to
note:

- I added a bit of verbiage to the user's guide about the new 2.1 stuff. It
is pretty sparse, so if someone wants to beef it up a little...
- I updated the overview to reflect 2.1
- I updated the repository url in project.xml to point to the viewcvs
version of the repository to get the more robust view of svn. It looks like
maven generates the url differently now based on the RC1 docs.

Do we want to call a new vote?