To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>; "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [i18n] Entry qualifier

At 2005-04-20 09:47, Mattias J wrote:
B.t.w James: Thought I'd run your new Maven config to see the coverage of the tests I've added. Though I have not checked out .../commons-build/sandbox-project.xml and currently I cannot access the SVN server.

Sorry if this is because I'm a newbie with Maven, but I am not able to get this to work.
I have downloaded the commons-build SVN-files and can build and test with Maven. But if i run "maven jcoverage" all the tests fail, most with java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError, assumably because either the instrumented classes or some jcoverage libraries are not on the classpath. What do I need to do to my environment to get this working?

  Mattias Jiderhamn