I have posted the clirr report for review:
http://www.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/clirr-2.0-to-2.1.txt

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Caswell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 26, 2005 7:31 AM
Subject: [lang] (RE)VOTE 2.1 Release
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

Release candidate 3 (and hopefully final :) is in
http://www.apache.org/~stevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/<http://www.apache.org/%7Estevencaswell/commons-lang-2.1/>

The only changes between RC2 and RC3 are documentation clean-up (thanks to
Gary for finding some inconsistencies). It would be good if someone could
check the compatibility of the distribution with JDK 1.2.

I know Stephen asked for a clirr, and I haven't had time to work on that,
but I should be able to get it by tomorrow evening (ET).

Not sure if another vote is necessary since I don't recall any -1s, but I'll
go ahead and propose it and see what shakes out:

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

--
Steven Caswell