Rory Winston wrote:
I have cut a RC of Commons-Net 1.4.0. If anyone has no objections, I would like
to cut a release in the next couple of weeks. The main thrust behind this
release is the FTPClientConfig infractructure added by Steve. I honestly
believe that this addition (plus an extra parser for MVS FTP servers) makes the
FTP client one of the very best out there. There are also some miscellanous bug
fixes and NTP unit tests added.

The RC is here:

http://people.apache.org/~rwinston/commons-net-1.4.0-dev.jar

Here's my:

+1

+1

Sorry not to have voted earlier but this didn't make it to my Net folder and I wasn't paying attention. (No [net], I suppose, in the message subject.