Hi,

I've just been burnt (and not for the first time) by the fact that the TransformedCollection doesn't transform the objects that are already in the wrapped collection. For example:

Collection dates = ... // a collection with Date objects in it
Transformer toString = ... // a transformer that calls toString
Collection strings =
    CollectionUtils.transformedCollection(dates,toString);

My intuition tells me that strings should be full of String objects and have no Date objects in it but the opposite is true. Is this the intended behaviour or is this a bug? I'm happy to patch the TransformedCollection class but wanted to run it passed people first...

Thanks,

Rob