Hi Simon,

Actually, I'm not a Discovery developer at all, I added my name to the
project.xml file (as Robert and Davinum did) so we could push out a release. I
have created a distribution release, however, I cannot push this to the site as
I have no FTP/SSH access at the moment. If anyone wants to get a hold of the
release version in a hurry, you can get them from here:

http://www.researchkitchen.co.uk/blog/commons-discovery-03/

These are the final versions, but they cannot be pushed to the Apache dist
directory at the moment. If this needs to be done anytime soon (i.e. in the
next few days), someone else will need to do it. I didnt anticipate being stuck
without either FTP or SSH access.

Rory