Ok, so we've got a bunch of +1's, everyone is in relative agreement, etc., so on and so forth....

How does this get going????

Frank

robert burrell donkin wrote:
+1

- robert

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 19:45 -0400, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

As Martin alluded, there has been talk about a WebApps Commons, which could
house commonly reusable servlets, taglibs and filters.  I still support such
a grouping.

        --- Noel

.

--