Hi,

As we've had two release candidates, and there have been no major issues
raised, I would appreciate your votes to approve an official release.

Phil Steitz raised a couple of minor points for RC2 that have been
addressed; the changes since RC2 are:
 * removed tabs from unit-test and example files
 * added comments to file build.properties.sample
These changes don't seem worth rolling another RC for.

So: should RC2+trivial changes be released as digester 1.7?

[ ]  +1, yes
[ ]  -1, no

Regards,

Simon