I generally like small classes with few methods, but a significant exception
to that is utility classes. In this case I prefer the kind of thing we've
done with StringUtils. That way, when there is string manipulation to be
done, I know exactly where to go to look, without having to drag out sveral
classes hunting the right method. So I'm +1 on multiple methods with nice
names.