The vote to release RC4 as Jelly 1.0 with two very minor changes has passed.

+1's from the vote thread:
Stephen Colebourne
Hans Glide (non-committer)
Simon Kitching
Paul Libbrecht
Brett Porter

additional +1's from the original proposal thread:
Dion Gillard
Robert Burrell Donkin

No negative votes.

I will prepare the release according to the instructions within the next few hours.

Cheers,
Brett