Do you mean the Commons Users list Robert? I'm not sure what the "general list (at jakarta)" refers to. Thanks!

Frank

robert burrell donkin wrote:
On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 12:05 -0400, Frank W. Zammetti wrote:

I don't remember where is was "largely rejected".  I'm not arguing the
validity of that statement, more than likely I missed a thread, but do you
have a reference to such a thread you could point us at where that
decision was made?

there was no point when any definite decision was reached :)

but a consensus emerged that it would be best to start a new jakarta
subproject that would be (potentially) a better home for the proposed
component. please bring your ideas and hop over to the general list (at
jakarta).
- robert

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect