On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 22:22 +1000, Dion Gillard wrote:
> What usually goes in that for 1.0?

The changes from the most recent pre-1.0 release (ie distribution
available via the official downloads page).

Email, of course, has never made a release of any sort. However I would
still document any "recent" changes; the change from Hashtable to Map
would be one such item. And noting that this is the first release ever
would also be nice. I can't think of much else.

Just having the file there is good; otherwise people may wonder where it
is.

Regards,

Simon