From: Paul Libbrecht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Freitag, 24. Juni 2005 14:14
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [jelly] SOLVED: Maven issue with Hans memory leak patch

Since a bit earlier than the patch, indeed, caching has been activated
by default and caching disablement has been removed. This was needed at
least by some jelly:define tags, as far as I could tell.

Can you give more details ?
- Do you expect the setters to be called at every new run ?
- Would you have enough if having a method accessible such as
"re-run-setters"?
- Alternatively, would you be happy with overall cache-disablement (at
your own risks) ?
- Finally, did you not find a possibility to have setters receive
expressions which, then, get re-evaluated each time needed ? I would
believe this would be the best practice.

thanks

paul