On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 21:52 +0200, Mario Ivankovits wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The commons vfs community is happy to announce the availability of
> commons-vfs 1.0 RC1.
>
> Please find the RC at
> http://people.apache.org/~imario/vfs
>
> The site can be reviewed at
> http://people.apache.org/~imario/vfs-1.0-RC1/site

I see the javadocs have been generated with all private and
package-scope members/methods also included. I suggest that this should
be turned off; it's a lot of info not relevant to users.

Just in passing I noticed the following too:

Public interface o.a.c.vfs.FileName generally omits the scope
declarations (ok, as all declarations are implicitly public in an
interface). However there is one method "getRoot" explicitly declared
public, which is a little inconsistent.

Same for FileObject ("canRenameTo").

Regards,

Simon