Rob/Torsten, so what's the plan for this? Who's doing what etc?
Anything I can help make happen? Perms etc.

Well, I'm happy to help out with whatever I can do.

I can take care of the repository part e.g. ...but
I don't have access to do the actual release.

Most importantly, what's our timeline on the various parts;
jdiff/clirr, fixing etc?

I think it would be good to have it released by
the end of next week. IMHO we don't need any RCs.
Just build it and check the jdiff/clirr results.

On the other hand people might be busy hacking
and chatting away in Stuttgart ;)

...anyone coming BTW?

cheers
--