>I have updated the site a little (svn info in place of cvs info) and
>published the updated site. It may take a couple of hours for the
>changes to be visible at jakarta.apache.org.
>
>If there's anything else that you specifically want changed on the
>pipeline website please let me know.
>
>However if there are no existing apache committers working on this
>Pipeline component then it is going to be hard for you to continue
>development in the sandbox. The sandbox is intended for the use of
>existing apache committers. As Martin says, a group of non-apache people
>wanting to host a project at apache should probably be looking at
>working in incubator.apache.org instead.
>
>Regards,
>
>Simon

Simon,

Thanks a lot for updating the site. When I initially got the pipeline
project rolling I had the support of a couple of Apache committers, and
I think that
perhaps I just need to re-contact those folks now that there's some new
work going on. If they think it's appropriate, I'll move the project
over to the incubator and go from there.

Thanks again for your help,

Kris Nuttycombe