Hi again,

I never got any reply to the answers below so I'll try again :-)

If you still exec support of interest, what would be the appropriate way to proceed to either: 1. donate the code to an existing Commons project (possibly as a biggish patch)
2. create a new project ("exec") using the code as a starting point.
3. some other way

I'm not a Apache commiter but would of course be happy to work by commiting patches.

/niklas

Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
Stefan and Brett,

great that you like the proposal! I'll read up on plexus-utils and will also take a look at Peters work with Ant2.

Now, given that you are both busy and I'm not an Apache commiter, how do you propose we move forward on this? I'm aware of the process for contributing patches (as per http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html#Patches),would this be the best way for me to contribute my existing code and future updates?

/niklas