Mattias Jiderhamn wrote:

Hi all.
I'm looking into developing a JSP preview plugin for IntelliJ IDEA and need an open source JSP parser which, given a JSP file (and at least also the context root), would return a DOM tree or similar. I have looked at the Jasper parser in Tomcat, but the parsing seems to be very integrated with the validation and generation/compilation, so it seems I may just as well start from scratch instead of trying to make use of it.

GNUJSP is only JSP 1.0 and therefore lacks support of custom tags, which is a must.

Any tips?

Jasper in Tomcat, so ask to tomcat-dev list.

Thanks in advance,

  Mattias Jiderhamn