  Stephen Colebourne
  Brett Porter

  Dion Gillard
  Phil Steitz

 +1's (non binding)
   Torsten Curdt

 +0's (binding)
   Glen Stampoultzis

votes for replacing with official cli 1.0:

 +1's (binding)
    Yoav Shapira
    Henri Yandell
    Stefan Bodewig
    Brett Porter
    Dion Gillard
    Phil Steitz

 +1's (non binding)
   Torsten Curdt

 +0's (binding)
    Glen Stampoultzis,
    Martin Cooper

if i've made any mistakes, my apologies and please correct them.

by my tally, both votes passed. i hope to execute them tomorrow.

- robert