Hi,

Is there any Java based solution for mounting any file resourse (cifs,
zip, etc.) to a drive on Windows and to any where in UNIX? I know, this
is not directly related to Commons VFS. One more question that is  related
to Commons VFS and my previos question is: Is there any Java and  Commons
VFS based solution for mounting Commons VFS resource to the  native file
system? If this could be done than all the applications  using Commons VFS
directly benefit from native file system integration.

Cheers,

-- Ersin