Noel J. Bergman wrote:
Niklas Gustavsson wrote:

Should a CLA/grant be needed, I would of course be happy to work that out.
Would a CLA be needed for future patches or would attaching them to a
Bugzilla entry be acceptable?

If you are going to contribute on an on-going basis, as CLA would be best,
yes.

Happy to oblige :-)

I'll sign the agreement (http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt) and fax it to ASF. Should I also get the CCLA signed while I'm at it? Contributions I make to Apache projects are not part of my job, but I understand that the CCLA might be required anyway.

/niklas