Brett Porter wrote:

Hi Kev,

Glad you've got some time to play :)

I had a look at this and all the functionality except for
parameterisation of the debug/deprecated/optimize variables seems to be
included in the build.xml file I created - what was the reason for
replacing it?

Sorry I was using the initial contribution patch as my baseline - I didn't checkout the repo - didn't even realise that there was a build file available!

Please use Bugzilla (with an [exec] prefix) for patches - I think they
are easier to track and won't clog up the list as much.
ok, bugzilla from now on.

Kev