Well... I've just committed this... this might have been a source of leaks! Now... before I create another snapshot I'd like to clear first the things with respect to tag caching.

Currently, if tag-caching defaults to true... all the tests except TestUnexpectedTagCaching succeed.
If it defaults to false many fail.

I'd like to make a snapshot and commit with default caching activated and with TestUnexpectedTagCaching commented out.

What do you think ?

paul