From: Paul Libbrecht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 6:31 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [jelly] 1.0-final problem wrt tag caching

Indeed... it is running by me as well but I am fully puzzled.
I had added, after your commit, in my version the following which I
believed was innocent... it wasn't: In TagScript.java, replace
     Tag tag = (Tag) threadLocalTagCache.get(t);

with
     Tag tag = null;
     if(context.isCacheTags())
       tag = (Tag) threadLocalTagCache.get(t);
Indeed, otherwise, the tag is only cleared at the start of next run.
Well, precisely this change made everything fail by me.

I'll have to evaluate further for more tags-that-wish-caching but for
now... fine!

paul