Hello:

Perhaps the Javadoc could mention when to use a StrMatcher vs RE's in
1.4 or Jakarta's ORO.

I would say that removing any code duplication is key in this on-going
refactoring. So I look forward to seeing the complete refactoring.

I also have a (fantasy?) goal that we could get 100% unit test coverage
for the new text package. ;-)

Gary

StrTokenizer