import java.util.Date;
import java.util.HashMap;
import java.util.Locale;

import org.apache.commons.lang.text.VariableFormatterWithFormating;

import junit.framework.TestCase;

public class VariableFormatterWithFormatingTest extends TestCase {

	/*
	 * Test method for 'org.apache.commons.lang.text.VariableFormatterWithFormating.replace(Map, Object)'
	 */
	public void testReplaceMapObject() {
		HashMap map = new HashMap();
		map.put("date",new Date(0));
		map.put("number",new Double(100.2));

		Locale.setDefault(Locale.US);

		String message = new String("On ${date,date,yyyy-mm-dd} I earned ${number,number,currency}");

		assertEquals("On 1970-00-01 I earned $100.20",VariableFormatterWithFormating.replace(map,message));
	}
}