Stephen Colebourne wrote:
I have checked in a LocaleUtils class, without tests. This is to show what I have in mind for this class. Not big, just to cover a few operations that you can't easily achieve with the locale class itself.

It is definitely not intended as the first step of a localization system.

Anyway, please take a look. If opinions are that [lang] shouldn't cover this area, then it can get deleted.

Sorry, original SVN checkin failed, but the file is there now!

Stephen