On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 15:08 -0400, Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> Martin (or anyone else who can help get a new sandbox component going) -
>
> The initial scxml code is in sandbox [1], I'm now eager to get the
> nightlies cranking and the scxml site deployed. I need help with:
>
> Repository:
>  * I wanted to update the trunks-sandbox externals [2]
>
> Sandbox nightlies:
>  * Do the nightlies run ant or maven, or is that a per component preference?
>  * Which box are they running on i.e. what do I need to do to get them
> going for scxml?

AIUI criag runs them locally. one day soon, we'll run them in the
jakarta zone :)

> Site:
>  * AFAICS, buildall.sh seems a better bet than me doing a maven
> site:sshdeploy. Who runs that and how often?

AIUI running processes on people.apache.org is bad. maven site:deploy is
the preferred way of updating the site. one day soon, forrest will
handle all this automagically :)

>  * Should I submit patch(es) to commons-build/menus once scxml is
> published; via bugzilla?

my filtering system doesn't handle bugzilla's well so i'm more likely to
commit it if you reply to this thread with the url.

> If I've missed a bunch of documentation, please send a pointer ;-)

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/building.html contains some
information. please jump in with patches for the information that's
missing :)

- robert