This software was entirely written by me.  The code was developed originally
as part of my "Syringe" project (http://syringe.dev.java.net/).  Do we still
need to get a software grant filed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Noel J. Bergman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 2:54 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: RE: Sandbox Project Proposal: Commons-Proxy...

> Well, since nobody answered me, I went ahead and just tried
> importing the code into the sandbox SVN repository

What is this code and do we have the appropriate docs filed?

As I understand it, and we have been through this before with even a
Director's own code, if this is a new codebase that was developed outside of
the ASF infrastructure, we are supposed to get a software grant filed.

See
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/
jlibtool.cwiki for an example.

        --- Noel