Frank W. Zammetti wrote:
It looks like the only thing in FileSystemUtils is my code... and I don't see it in CVS anyway (I would have sworn this moved to SVN, but I guess I'm not remembering things right).

Its in SVN. CVS is dead.

If we can determine what needs to be done to complete it I may be able to do it in the next day or two. Certainly if you or anyone can give me an idea of a task list I can certainly let you know in what timeframe I can get it done to see if it can make the cut or not. I'm not sure it needs *a lot* of work :)

Last I recall is that the Windows version was US only (it checks for English text). And the Unix version doesn't work on most Unixes (as it relies on cmd exe)

That said its a useful thing to have, so if it can be fixed...

Stephen