How do I get Commons Proxy listed on the main Jakarta Commons page as a link
in the sandbox section?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Carman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 8:40 PM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Developers List'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [proxy] Site Generation Issues...

It's generated using the standard Maven build project.xml file.  For some
reason, the "style" directory on the filesystem was created without read
permissions for "all" when I did sshdeploy (or maybe it happened when I
manually uploaded stuff).  That's weird.  Hopefully doing a chmod on it will
fix the problem.