Since commons-email RC 1 there have been quite a few new release candidates. At this point ALL the bugs in Bugzilla have been dealt with. The code has been tagged as EMAIL_1_0_RC7 and differs from RC6 in some doc/code cleanup and minor refactoring.

The binaries and docs are available from http://people.apache.org/ ~epugh/commons-email/ I have ignored the unit tests as they are currently failing due to some other reason on my box. They all pass cleanly on other Commons developer's boxes. This might be a good thing to double check.

Votes, please. The vote will run for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release Email 1.0
[ ] +0 General support but not definitive
[ ] -0 Unhappy about the release but not definitive
[ ] -1 Do not release Email 1.0

Thanks!

Eric Pugh