"James Carman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

BTW: proxy is 1.5+ only? At least the ProxyUtils are.

>"Make sure your class is package scoped"

>Well, it's public, and so is the getAllInterfaces() method, but it doesn't
>have the same signature as the one from commons-lang (it returns a Class[]
>as opposed to a List).  I have a private implementation method that I call
>in my array-based version that I copied from commons-lang.

One of the quirks in the Java language is, that the package names
(foo, foo.bar, foo.bar.baz) imply a hierarchy which in fact does not
exist. There is no "visible in package and sub-packages" modifier. So
if you want to use an utility class in foo, foo.bar, foo.baz, you have
to make it public (Sun, are you listening? Here is a chance for
another cool new scope that C# probably doesn't have yet. ;-) )

        Best regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/

                      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42