On 9/9/05, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, I think Commons Validator is ready for a release. All the bugs are
> closed, the site build issue has been resolved, and the javadocs for the
> Javascript files are building correctly. Should this next release be a
> beta
> or release canidate? Do I need to obtain some sort of key to sign the
> jars?

Beta versus RC depends on the scale of the changes since the last release, I
think. In general, I'd prefer to see a Beta first, but I would't -1 an RC if
the changes are not dramatic.

As for signing jars, we haven't been doing that. We do sign the downloads,
though (meaning the .zip and .tar.tz files).

--
Martin Cooper

TIA,