On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 17:11 -0400, James Carman wrote:
> Just make sure you use the apache license!

+1

use version 2 :)

> I think the idea/concept of
> Digester is big enough to merit a TLP (or group of them).  And, since it's
> an XML-specific technology, I think it belongs within the XML group.  Then
> again, I'm no expert here, but it seems an obvious fit to me.

IMHO too many small TLPs would bring difficulties. for example, i'm not
sure whether it would make sense to have an ASF board member for
digester.

what has been in the air (and in my mind) for a little while is the idea
of a TLP bring together various code-centric mapping and binding
technologies from both inside and outside apache but IMHO the time isn't
right (as yet).

- robert