From: "Brett Porter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Niall Pemberton wrote:
>
> >I believe we are probably the only people in apache-land with versions of
> >these reports that work!
> >
> The report works as long as there have been no cvs2svn imports in the
> last 30 days. That's not currently the case, but it will be by the end
> of Jan :)

Is that because the whole of Apache will have moved to subversion by then?

> This is a reasonable fix, but it is not going to perform well for files
> with a lot of revisions.

Yes I agree. Maybe its useful temporary solution for small commons
components? Do you think it worth making more widely available and if so,
what would be the best way?

> >Do we want to stick to showing changes in the last 120 days? Previous
> >versions of validator we're branched on 17th April 2004 - so if we wanted
> >show all changes in Validator 1.2.0 then we could set the period to
> >something like 524 days?
> >

> These seem like too much to me. Do you really need SCM changes since the
> last release? Isn't the bugzilla report better for that?

Yes you're probably right.

> - Brett

Thanks for your comments.

Niall