Thanks Craig, looks like validator is back :-)

Niall

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
That would be a good idea. It looks like I botched a change to my top-level
build.properties file ... I'll go through and try to get all the damanged
Commons projects to work correctly. Good thing we caught this today ... I'm
getting on an airplane again tomorrow (to Prague, to visit with the team
that works on NetBeans), and it's pretty difficult to work with my home
desktop (where the nightly builds run) when I'm away.