I just published an RC4-SNAPSHOT jar to cvs.apache.org/repostory --
commons-math-1.1-RC4-SNAPSHOT.jar

This is not (yet) an RC, as I am still working on BZ 37086.  It does
include other bug fixes after RC3, though, so I thought it best to
publish a snapshot rather than pusing the RC3 jar.

One correction below.  References to "java-repository" mean the
mirrored, ibiblio-synched official release repo at
http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/.  This is all described in
the "Repository Structure" section in
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/building.html

Phil