From: Stuart, Ashwin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:39 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: RE: Java5izing commons/lang [all][lang]

Hi Gary and others,

I get it. So the core lang package has to be usable by anyone who does
not have all the nice features the later versions offer. Makes sense.
That said, how about having extensions, at least for J5 considering the
drasticness of its change, in which there will be an API catering to
shortcomings one may find after using J5? Or, even enhancements that can
be thought of to add value to J5. These extensions will be bundled
separately (additional jars) targeting only relevant users.

I wonder if this has been discussed. I would like your opinion on this.

Ashwin