Hi Oliver,

The tool is still a research prototype but I intend to release it in
the near future.  I took a quick look and it seems like my tool might
not be very useful on the commons transaction code because that code
uses sophisticated locking primitives which the current version of my
tool does not handle and hence will produce lots of false alarms
(though we have plans to extend it to handle those primitives).
Nevertheless, I will run my tool on that code in the near future and
get back to you if I find any issues.

Best,
-- Mayur