Some time back (and I'm still trying to get around to it), I talked about merging plexus-compiler with JCI.

plexus-compiler has a basic c# interface (as well as eclipse, javac, jikes).

For convenience - could you send us a URL to the repository location

I also talked about removing the commons-logging dependency (which seemed to be in agreeance at the time), as at least in our environment we don't use it.

please see other thread

I'm able to help anyone that wants to work on this effort - which would avoid duplicating the work.

That would be great, mate

cheers
--
Torsten